Follow your favorite blogs without visiting their website. How? Use Feedly RSS Reader to stay up to date.
2 Minutes and 7 simple steps to set up your Feedly RSS Reader and start reading from StartupGeist’s favorite startup founders, inspiring investors, customer acquisition experts and inspiring digital entrepreneurs to help YOU get started …
#Entrepreneur Hack: Block out 2 hours in your calendar for next Sunday now to remind yourself to set up and use Feedly. To build the continues reading habit, add another reminder that repeats itself weekly to remind you to read. What about every Wed between 2pm and 3pm? Start small and increase your reading time gradually.
2 Minutes and 7 Simple Steps
- Step: Download the following OPML-File and get my favorite . Delete and add more as you go along.
- Step: Go to Feedly.com
- Step: Set up an account
- Step: Click “Add content”
- Step: Click “Import OPML”
- Step: Select OPML-File you downloaded in step 1 (probably filed in your download-folder or desktop)
- Step: Start reading on your pc/mac, smartphone or tablet 🙂