It’s not important which focus, organisation, productivity system you use but that you use any system for your work. Even a bad system is better than no system at all. AND it’s not important which tools you use for each system — but HOW you use them.
I’ll tell you the biggest productivity secret in a minute.
But before I do so, let’s imagine this for a moment.
You follow a proven productivity system.
It allows you to always know where to find stuff. You’d never lose an idea. Always follow up with work tasks and emails. Always remind yourself when someone’s else task is due and so much more.
Think for a moment about the peace of mind you’d get.
Don’t limit yourself that it’s not for you. These are self-limiting beliefs. Just allow some dreaming right now …
As you and I know informed and massive action is everything in order to achieve whatever you want.
And here is the secret …
… It’s not important which system you use but that you use any system for your work. Even a bad system is better than no system at all.
I have one more secret…
… It’s not important which tools you use but HOW you use them. Your setup and routines define the use of these tools, as Tim Ferriss argues.
That’s why I share my proven system today that brought great changes to the life of 50+ coaching clients of mine. I’ve never shared it publicly. You’re one of the first ones to read about it.
The power of a proven system
Ramit Sethi, one of the most successful online entrepreneurs, firmly believes in systems.
Losers love tactics. I love systems.
Losers try random tactics. When something doesn’t work, they do something else. And again and again! Worst of all, losers have no insights into how their actions pay off.
That’s the reason successful entrepreneurs, like Ramit, use proven systems with powerful automation — both for themselves and their team. They exactly know what to do and when to do it. If something doesn’t work, they tweak it.
They stay calm and don’t use random tactics.
And that’s the hardest thing because the Internet is FULL of tactical advice.
The worst part of all …
… We KNOW we’re doing it wrong…but we KEEP DOING IT! Arggg….
I might have a simple solution for you.
And I mean it with greatest respect and integrity for your work and life because I don’t want to tell you what to do. I’m not better than you or anyone. Of course, not!
I just want to provide a good option BECAUSE I committed my life to improve the life of change makers and entrepreneurs like you. We often sacrifice our health and relationships to bring necessary change into our world.
I want you to keep working on your projects and mission — in a focused, organized, and mindful manner.
That’s what I am here for — for YOU.
Introducing Digital Essentials: Win an Hour/Day
Do this on Instagram! Use Facebook Live videos! Follow these SEO hacks that boost your conversion rates! Lists over lists … hacks over hacks … more and more information … Let’s puke together!
Think for a moment: Why isn’t everyone successful?
Do you see the problem here?
Yes! Everyone has access to information and knowledge. But they are useless unless we ACT on them systematically and strategically — like the few … the successful ones. They think 80/20.
If you’re not systematic, you don’t know what really works and what doesn’t.
So, let’s imitate the successful ones and join their club.
Wanna be a member?
That’s what a proven system can do for you!
With Digital Essentials, you will …
- Never lose an idea again
- Have an empty to-do list (in fact, we call it ‘priority list’)
- Know where to save and look for stuff. Everything in ONE place across platforms and tools (Gdrive & Evernote)
- Simplify and digitalize your work life (Gdrive & Evernote)
- Work the web smarter, less distracted (Chrome)
- Become an email ninja and reach inbox zero (Gmail)
- Sync contacts across all platforms and access contacts from anywhere on any device
- Broadcast personalized emails with Mail Merge saving tons of timeWHAT YOU’LL GET
- Jargon free four HD videos (totaling 90 minutes)
- Stress-free setup in minutes with uploadable templates
- Step-by-step instructions to follow recipes for bookmarking, organizing files, thoughts, and ideas, and so much more
- Priority email support
- Exclusive FB community
How I have helped other students to become “ESSENTIALISTS”
- “Evernote has a lot of features, but is actually simple to use once you ‘get it.’ The problem with Evernote is that you don’t ‘get it’ right away. This course walks you through using it, and using it well, in about one sitting.” – Callum McVickers, StartupGeist podcast guest
- “Digital Essentials delivered on everything that it promised. I was a complete newbie. The outline of the course makes it very easy to understand Evernote, Gdrive, Gmail and the other recommended apps.” – Mari Pimenta, StartupGeist podcast guest
- “Excellent suggestions for simplifying your life, whether at work or at home.” – Hugh Robinson
- “Worth taking. Lots of good advise, well organized! Very realistic goals and most importantly this course provides the means to achieve them. I’d even say it saved me more than an hour a day, and I ‘m sure it continues save even more time, once I implemented more and more parts.” – Felipe Cacares
Digital Essentials is NOT for you IF …
- You don’t want to use Google Apps, Gmail, or Evernote
- You already feel productive (be honest: busy or productive?)
- You don’t want to be more productive or stay productive over time
Digital Essentials IS for you IF …
- You’re a busy entrepreneur or freelancers who wants to get more organized and productive
- You’re already using Google Apps, Gmail, Evernote, but haven’t found the time to set them up effectively
- You’re looking for a proven system to stay organized and productive
- You understood that time management isn’t the holy grail of productivity
Are you ready to escape the rate race and work smarter, not harder?