Jonathan Courtney, Berlin-based Irish UX Designer and entrepreneur, is today’s guest on the StartupGeist Podcast. Jon speaks about how to quickly test your startup idea. In our masterclass, he shares resources and best practices and answers my 10 rapid fire questions.
Reach out to Jonathan
Listen to this week’s show and learn
- Why launching is more important than being perfect
- How to come up with a lot of idea, quickly
- How not to be personal attacked when getting feedback for one of your ideas
- Why getting up early boosts your productivity and focus
- Why being all in is absolutely necessary at some point for your business, otherwise it’ll die
- Why podcast changed his mindset and his approach to doing business
Any thoughts? Please comment.
What was the thing that stood out most to you about what Jonathan shares in this show?
For me, it was how Jonathan pushes us to come up with ideas and test them — without giving into our usual mindfucks of thinking “Is this a good idea”. There are no good or bad ideas. We should test them because then we know.
For You? Leave a comment below.